Good Morning Ride & Wine - Bike Tour
Available Daily April thru October with reservations
Enjoying all that Niagara has to offer sometimes means less time to enjoy wine country. Booked for a matinee? Heading home or for one last visit to Niagara Falls? Our morning cycle tour is the perfect solution to combine exercise, wine tasting and stunning scenery! Our tour checks in at 10:00am and ends at approximately 2:30pm.
Start your morning with a bicycle ride along a spectacular route with breath-taking vistas and sparkling views of the majestic Niagara River.
Join our local guide on a tour through historic Niagara-On-The-Lake, past riverside marinas and coves, and view the historic Fort George along the Greater Niagara Circle Route. On the Waterfront Trail, alongside the Niagara Parkway - called "One of the Prettiest Sunday Drives in the World" - enjoy a refreshing stop at local fruit market!
Visit three award winning small cottage & boutique wineries. Enjoy sampling a variety of outstanding wines that can only be purchased at these local wineries.
Good Morning Ride & Wine Bike Tour Inclusions
- $89 per person + HST (13%)
- Individually fitted touring bicycle with bottled water
- 14 - 20 km cycle
- Visit 3 award winning VQA wineries, with tasting visits at each
- Taste a minimum of 9-12 wines, including white, red, rose, sparkling, late harvest and icewine
- Winery touring and tasting fees included
- Local fruit market stop (seasonally)
- Cheese pairing may be added and included at one of the wineries. $10.00 per person + HST
- Complimentary pick-up of purchased products